Zapatillas De Montaña Recon 3.0
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness Index 10.0)
- Fully-welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- Independent BOA® L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 355g